Tuesday, May 30, 2006

This is my entry for CAKE ... Small and delicious cookies that we eat one at a time! Cake makes me think of Women, Freedom and Love. Cake is such a powerful thing and we always have them when celebrating. We blend cakes with so many events in our lifes even if we never eat them ....

I love Carrot Cake even if Carrot Cake is one of my demons ........... These two are tiny entries for this week consept but so rich in it´s way.

Cake is something so evil but heavenly thing in a strange way.

Both of my entries are made with watercolor

Both are tiny 2 x 20 cm

I made the third one but I guess this is perfectly enough for this weeks entry.

Have a nice week all and enjoy your cake!


5 Comments:

Blogger carla said...

I love the way you put it that cake is such a powerful thing...it really does have a lot of symbolic value at so many different kinds of ceemonies and rituals. I love your little slices of illustrations - they're like pieces of fine cake themselves!

11:16 PM  
Blogger gudbrandsdottir said...

I did not reallize they were so tiny!! They are both lovely, I expecially like the yellow one - with a cake in the stomach - just the place a cake should be!!
I like the little bird whispering again in your blue painting, I hope he brings some good news!

11:24 PM  
Blogger Regina said...

amazing and beautiful! Cake is so symbolic of so many things. I love the cake in hand image coupled with the cake in belly image. So wonderful!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Shano said...

So flowing and free! I particularly like the symbolism used in each piece. Well done!

6:00 PM  
Blogger A.C said...

you have a terrific style!
AnnaC.

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home