Wednesday, October 15, 2008


This tile reflects my sencere feeling this week. After finishing challenging precense of someone no no in your inner circle I just want to hug someone loveable and dear to me.
Einlæg / Sencere is a part of 10 tiles ment to be shown in a little exhibition.
We´ll see how that goes!
In the end of this month I will be leaving my daytime job and I´m going fulltime with my art. This is ofcource a challenge, not mentioning the crisis situation in the world.
To believe in the secret within our selfes there is nothing stopping us, except our own cruel mind ...
I will throw mine away and go for the glory path!!
It´s time to jiggle and wiggle ... La suerte me viste!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Mixed Media Martyr said...

Your roof tile art is beautiful!

8:29 PM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

I am loving your roof tiles so much and the Strings of Love is so beautiful too! So good to here from you :) I know you will soar like a beautiful bird!

3:23 AM  
Blogger Kay Aker said...

What a unique and effective format for such a tender and compelling image!

2:48 AM  
Blogger pati said...

Beautiful! I love your pieces :O

3:59 PM  
Blogger Curious Art said...

Lovely work on your site, & I know you're embarkihg on a dazzling artistic future!

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home