Tuesday, October 07, 2008

At last I find my powers to do something on this site!

This year has been very good in so many ways. I thank for that!


My son in one of my exhibitions this year

Grand Opening in Town Hall of Reykjavík


With my children in front of som art of mine.


In a very brief year I have held 3 exhibition and must say that I´m so pleased with the outcome and all the fun I´ve had meeting so many good people! I participated in a crazy culture night and spiritual nights with elfs in the country site and many more cool things.

Hope you like it.

2 Comments:

Blogger AscenderRisesAbove said...

these are so wonderful. when i first saw them above i thought they might be coffee cups; but amazing bent tiles. i bet those are fragile to work on!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Zórdís said...

Thx ... these are quite heavy and at first I had my sholders swollen as I found some new muscles!

These are ceramic, terracotta tiles made especially for roofs in spain. Quite nice outcome and rather popular.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home